Home Buyers Are Choosing To Buy New Construction Homes
According to the National Association of Realtor’s Profile of Home Buyers and Home Sellers, 16% of all homes sold in 2014 were new home construction sales. The low inventory of homes for sale is causing this statistic to steadily rise.
Here are the Top 5 reasons why home buyers choose to build or purchase new homes:
1. Home buyers choose to buy new construction homes to avoid the existing problems of an older home.
2. Home buyers go with a new build so that they can choose and customize the design of their home.
3. Home buyers choose new construction homes because of the many amenities offered in the newer neighborhoods.
4. There is a low inventory of existing homes for sale so buyers look into the option of building a new home.
5. New construction homes are more energy efficient and offer more green options than existing homes.
These are just a few of the many reasons why the new construction housing market is booming. For more information about building a new home, contact Bill Gabbard at 513.401.5188
Start your search for a new home now!
The Gabbard Team
The Gabbard Team has the experience, knowledge and imagination to get the desired results for their clients. Collectively, The Gabbard Team has over 50 years of real estate experience. The team is committed to staying informed of the daily changing market so that they remain the local experts. The Gabbard Team creatively stays ahead of these market trends allowing them to properly market homes and help buyers qualify to purchase them.
Hire The Gabbard Team to protect your most valuable asset. Contact Bill Gabbard of The Gabbard Team at 513-401-5188 for all of your residential and commercial real estate needs.
The Gabbard Team Keller Williams Realty
Other Articles You May Be Interested In: